We know times are tough so we have created this page to provide lists of community resources here for you to access. If you don't find the resource you are looking for or need something we don't have listed, please contact our front office.
Help with Rent: City of Aurora Rental Assistance
If you or your family have needs beyond this daily provision, HERE is a list of food banks and distribution centers in Aurora that provide additional meals.
- List of employment opportunity in Arapahoe/Douglas counties
- Statewide job listings
- Filing for unemployment benefits
- Resources if you have recently become unemployed
Mental Health: Please check out these resources for parents/caregivers.
Human Services: Contact Information
Technology: If your child's Chrome Book is broken or is malfunctioning, please call or email the APS IT department.
Or, call the APS help desk 303-340-0520, ext. 28203 and leave a message.
When using the help desk email or leaving a help desk voicemail, please include the name of your child, grade, school, and your call back number in addition to your question.
- COVID testing is free and does not require proof of insurance. To get tested, please make an appointment on this website.
- We recommend that your family gets tested if they have symptoms that have persisted longer than 24 hours.
District Resources Please check out the Parent Playbook with lots of resources.
Parent Handbook: Please review the Parent Handbook to learn about procedures and policies.
School Supplies: Lansing purchased all the school supplies for families.